RAMP Meet the Cohort
Please join us on November 10 to meet RAMP’s fall 2022 cohort! At this event, we will hear from RAMP Director, Lisa Garcia, as she introduces our newest companies as well as a speaker from our Meet the Cohort Sponsor, Virginia Innovation Partnership Corporation (VIPC). The event will begin at 5:00PM and our speakers will talk briefly at 5:30PM.
RAMP’s 2022 fall cohort:
- Dot Solutions, LLC | Sal Ferlise & Emily Sweet: Dot Solutions LLC, aka Dot Drives, is an internet-based donor engagement software application that was specifically designed for a startup to mid-sized nonprofit.
- Enabled Engineering | Kumar Kandasamy: Based in Blacksburg, Enabled Engineering develops innovative manufacturing technologies for extreme applications, such as fabricating materials in nuclear reactors and enhanced electrical and thermal conductivity materials.
- Fermi Energy, Inc. | Feng Lin & Zhengrui Xu: Founded by a team of battery scientists and engineers at Virginia Tech, Fermi Energy is developing fundamentally disruptive cathode technologies to help create the U.S. supply chain of battery manufacturing.
- Kenkashi Microbes | Cassie Wilson & Jason Anderson: Kenkashi Microbes delivers a full range of microbial benefits, from compost boosts to direct microbial and micronutrient application for plant health and resiliency.
- Qentoros | Michael Miller & Jessica Gilbertie: Qentoros is developing a biologic therapeutic to treat a variety of infectious and/or inflammatory conditions in animals and humans. The biologic is based on blood products and has demonstrated efficacy in treating a number of veterinary patient conditions that did not improve with normal antibiotic treatment.
A special thank you to National Bank of Blacksburg for sponsoring our cohort’s membership for the Shenandoah Club.